Roasted Red Pepper Armenian Yogurt Dip
Sweet, fire roasted red peppers, our signature Armenian yogurt, and fresh scallions are blended together in our traditional small batches to bring you a new, healthier roasted red pepper dip.
Tired of the same old pasta sauce? Mix Sosi’s Roasted Red Pepper dip into your marinara for a creamy new go-to meal!
Suggested Product Uses
- A dip and appetizer to serve with vegetables, breads, chips, pita chips and crackers!
- A savory spread in sandwiches, flatbreads or bagels!
- A topping for falafels and burritos!
- A topping to baked potatoes or mixed in to your mashed potatoes!
- A flavorful substitute for sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise and flavored butter!
- A gourmet side for all your roasted vegetables and potatoes!
- Added to vegetable, grain and pasta dishes to make them creamy and add depth of flavor!
- Added to your oil and vinegar (or lemon) for a creamy salad dressing!
- A great tenderizing marinade for meat!
- Garden Mint is an inseparable companion for all lamb dishes , grilled meats and gyros!
Returns and Refunds
All of our premium yogurts are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please email us via email@example.com for a refund or replacement. Because our products are perishable, you have up to seven (7) days after delivery, or until the expiration date printed on the product -- whichever is earlier -- to contact us about the products. We are unable to refund for any delays beyond our control. We may request the return of the dip with which you are dissatisfied before we substitute an acceptable item or issue a credit voucher.
Because we make all of our product in fresh, small batches, please allow 1-3 productions days before shipping. It's coming to you freshly made.